1. Contact Alec Pretlove to arrange a meeting with the league committee. And have arrangements in place to get your LFA number.
2. Make sure your club is financial secure for the season. This is the biggest reason why clubs tend to fold.
3. Pitch fees are split as well as match fees
4. Pitches cost £47 per permit
5. Referees are paid £35 a match
6. Secretaries are required to attend a monthly fixture meeting
7. Be responsible for the conduct of your team on and off the pitch.
8. Any money owed or fines owed to the league are paid on time.
9. Ask questions. If you are not sure ask someone. A fellow club secretary, a league committee member or email me.
10. Enjoy it. It is what we are all here for.