Every two months (usually a Tuesday) throughout the season The League holds a meeting with Club Secretaries. The League take these meetings seriously as not only is it a chance to address league business but it is also a great way to bond with other club secretaries. Building a rapport with each other is only a good thing for both league and clubs. We do enjoy the banter too!
We also try to make the meetings enjoyable with relevant new information that clubs may benefit from and guest speakers from within grassroots football. You will find most of the League Officers present at meetings. They are very approachable before and after the meeting, on a one-on-one basis if you prefer. Oh, I almost forgot...there is also a bar that sells great food and drink!
A L L C L U B S T O S E N D O N E R E P R E S E N T A T I V E T O A T T E N D
- Clubs to send at least one representative from their club
- Sign the club attendance register
- Pay any league bills to the league financial officers
- Conduct any other business with the league
- Address any questions you may have
- Meet other club secretaries
- If you don't understand anything ask us
- Cubs that are NOT represented will incur a £30 fine
Where? What time?
Upstairs in the Cafe / Bar area of The Hackney Marshes Centre between 8pm - 9.30pm - On a Tuesday every two months (see below for 2019/20 dates).
4 T H
F E B R U A R Y 2 0 2 0
2 1 S T
A P R I L 2 0 2 0
2 9 T H
O C T O B E R 2 0 1 9
3 R D
D E C E M B E R 2 0 1 9
AGM PART 2
AGM PART 1
9 T H
J U N E 2 0 2 0
CLUB LIAISON OFFICER
RESOURCES FOR CLUBS
T B A
A U G U S T 2 0 2 0